09 February 2007

San Diego or Bust


It hasn't been above freezing for a week. I feel like I am in hibernation mode. Too damn cold. and it is not really. It's just at freezing. Not dangerously cold. The suffering is suppose to make you strong. I have all these questions about that, and dream of moving to San Diego. The reason I avoided SD in the first place was skin cancer and I just thought, what if I get skin cancer anyways. I decided to live in New England or Seattle. What a waste. I want the sun to be a friend I can count on. As I am unemployed and out of school, I can work anywhere and who knows, maybe it's time I head back to Cali. In my next blog, I will continue the stories of my vomiting, a chronology of the major events in the life of me, George Costanza's number one fan.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Your blog is hilarious. It really is good.

GeorgeCostanza'sNumberOneFan said...

thanks. I am just appreciative of the fact that someone is reading it. I sure hope that that is always the case, but it's always nice to get a comment.