14 September 2010

See Blog dated August 27th.

Please check out my awesome my blog dated August 27th. Thanks! p.s. Politically I said that after Obama was elected President, I would trust every decision Obama made and not worry about politics until he was up for re-election. I realize that is black-and-white thinking. In the future I hope to elaborate on my political thoughts. I may also add how my hero George Costanza might act, if he were elected to a high public office. Again- Please check out my blog posted August 27: Injuries- A Memoir.

Thanks!

GCNOF

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yu mention studying statistics. Are you in the East Bay state program?

GeorgeCostanza'sNumberOneFan said...

I (GCNOF) have orientation tonight and start classes next Thursday. Third times the charm?

humantyphoon said...

Good luck!