24 May 2010

Really quick blog.

Surviving at the new job. Surviving at the old job. Getting up on time. Kinda tired. Driving more than I'd like. But I rationalize it by saying biking and BARTing would waste some of my already precious time. The two job situation will last for two more weeks. Hope to be able to sleep when its over. Not that I am total sleep deprived. Not sure to do with the extra money I'm making.
Whether to invest it or save it for moving out of the parents house. Did George ever do that.

What do I do at the new job? Enter data into excel spreadsheets and help users navigate our companies software. Something you could see George doing in a Seinfeld episode. Not sure how it would end for George at this job... Maybe I'll think of the ways George would get fired (or promoted) from this job in my next post.

Looking forward to visiting Indiana in July and seeing family. No time for picture with this post.
Best.
GCNOF

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I liked the episode where he gets fired for sleeping under his desk.