04 May 2010

George Costanza's Yankees


Through all his troubles, my hero George Costanza does finally get a job. A job that he keeps. He does take a lot of crappy jobs first.

Maybe I found my George Steinbrenner and Yankees. Who knows? I hope to start this week or next.

It's a contract hire, so they can fire me any time; maybe even before I start working for them. That would be classic!

If I do keep the job, the company is located in the town over from where I currently reside. I do hope to move. But it is near BART, which is awesome.

Does George ever move out of his parent's house? I don't remember him having his own place...
Well that decision is a couple of months down the road at the earliest. Well that's it for now.

Maybe I'll post more this month. but I almost definitely won't be traveling much for awhile.

3 comments:

El Capitan! said...

Congratulations! I am very happy to hear that!

Jamie said...

Excellent!

humantyphoon said...

Nice dude, what sort of responsibilities will this job entail?