21 February 2010

Don't Call It a Come Back

Howdy,

It has been a while since I graced this site with a post, but here goes nothing. I am sitting at a Starbucks, because my internet is slow and I needed a change of scenery. I cannot discuss my work, but it is going well. Once I got over the initial freakout, I have felt able to handle the pressure. It is strange going into a store when you are deciding its fate in a law suit.
In terms of my personal life, things are just beginning to settle down. I have done a very bad job with the ladies. I feel destined to fail out of any relationship. I was not even dating my most recent epic failure. It might be my best "break up" yet. I got "dumped" on valentines day weekend after comming up from Puerto Rico. I always feel fine about ending relationships, when it is me doing the ending. It is my fault, because the last two times I got into something complicated with vague hopes of things working out. I plan to be done with that.
I have yet to properly explore the Island yet, I am waiting for visitors to go see the sights. I will have these in overwhelming numbers soon. I will be swamped the entire month of March. I dont know where everyone will sleep, but that problem will just have to work itself out. Look for my next post, I will explain about the PR pollicatical status.

6 comments:

humantyphoon said...

I like how the comment says Dear Elsie. I feel like they came onto the wrong blog. Oh well. I guess it is another hit. Can anyone see the statistics on how many people view the site?

Jamie said...

The counter is near the bottom right of the page.

I'm glad you are starting to feel more comfortable in Costa Rica. i am sorry you are having lady troubles. But maybe being unencumbered is for the best right now.

GeorgeCostanza'sNumberOneFan said...

I agree with Jamie. There will be as many women as you are able to handle in the future. I would say as many as you want, but given my dating history, I don't feel qualified to say that. Glad to see you are posting again. how long are you going to be in PR?

humantyphoon said...

Is that stat counter really at 1 million hits? Is someone making any scratch from this? I will be in PR until at least the beginning of May.

Sarah said...

Personally, I use LAME as an MP3 encoder. It's also free.

El Capitan! said...

I prefer Data Unified Mode Boosted ASCII Serial-Serve. It is the best shareware around.