02 January 2008

My Own Reality Show...


After envying both Tila Tequila and Brett Michaels...

I'll star in my own show:

"a balding, short, athletic, former high school math whiz and varsity wrestler, underemployed, 31 year old Yale reject with aspirations for the White House looking for a Lady"

I would have some Hill staffers, Grammar School Teachers, and other hot, smart women, aged 26-31 who wouldn't mind being the First Lady... (in twenty five or thirty years). ok, having a reality dating show and looking for a lady, might not be a good idea. Given how much action I hope to get by having a reality show, it would give my opponents too much ammo to smear me in the eventual campaign, that, or I don't get any action, then I'm sure my show won't make it to the air.

Either way, I'd still do it. It's probably even better than being Prez.

If you are a reality show producer... MM (well formerly MM, she got married), that's you. give me a call, maybe we can make some sort of deal. (my friend's sister, MM, actually works on these things.)

unfortunately, she doesn't read this blog. My next posting, my presidential platform.

No comments: