02 January 2008

happy new year...


My only New Years resolution is to take things day by day and not waste days as I sometimes do...

and blog more. 
hope you all had a good new year... my two friends got lucky with girls last night... ok. I think one of them had four kids. saying got lucky with some women, is something I'm going to have to get use to saying. 
even I got a new years kiss. alright, it was really a New Year's peck. but definitely better than I expected.  
where did we get all this action?  at the Barefoot Bogey New Years Celebration, in the most liberal city in the country (at least the city that has the most liberal reputation.). And it's not SF, even though that's what the pic says.

In this existential post-post-modern world isn't reputation, not reality, reality? 

i danced until my feet hurt and then I slow danced to keep myself preoccupied and distracted.
It was a nice time... 

oh, i have a funny George Costanza story.... I'm reminded why I named my blog GCNOF. when I went cell phone shopping with my parents. I felt like George listening to his parents bickering. You would think after oh 30 years of being with your parents you would know when and where your parents might, be a little incompetent, like when making a new purchase. 
You would realize it would be really nice to take charge, because you know if you don't, you will spend two hours buying a cell phone, and still might have to go back and pick a new one.  you definitely know you will get ripped off, because you will be talked into buying extras you will never use. 

If there was someone there to share this experience with, I would have been laughing and not crying.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

32 Otis? Isn't that the Power Exchange? Did you got to the afterhours naked-bi-tranny-foozball club for New Years? Without JZ? I am a little shocked.

GeorgeCostanza'sNumberOneFan said...

this was the same group, but my event was in Berkeley. There were barefoot free-lovin' hippie girls for everyone. what more could you ask for?

GeorgeCostanza'sNumberOneFan said...

ok, some of the hippie girls I mentioned were in their forties and fifties.

Dr. G said...

As long as the one you snog isn't really named Bruce. When I go to the Power Exchange I often find that troubling and/or embarrassing.

Jamie said...

I'm glad you had a partytastic New Years. It sounds like good times.