05 August 2007

Vegas, Baby!


Hey this is going to be short and sweet... Vegas was a blast... more to come later... the highlight of the trip, one of Sam's friends, Motorboated to girls at the topless pool. (See Wedding Crashers on what Motor boating is, something to do with sticking your head between two knockers. )

so I am tired, got some of my meds reduced, which hopefully will be a real good thing. think I am going to fail out of grad school a second time, am back home, where I belong until I start earning some money or get a rich girl to marry me. I might work as a tutor (but only make $17 an hour)... start training for the Princeton Review on Friday, which will kill my weekends for the next two weeks. Hope to get more involved in the Mission Minyan, with some hip jews...

Ok, you've been waiting for the numbers... Lost $60 at craps, but it was my first time playing... lost $20 at roulette on red, also might have been my first time playing that too. won $50 playing blackjack and was actually up a $100 (making $50 bets), only played three hands. I thought long and hard about betting the money the guys gave me ($2000), but I couldn't take the lose, if I didn't win the hand. too bad I didn't have a job (I would be more willing to take the risk)... be well my friends.... GCNOF is retiring for the night. got a shit load of stats to do tomorrow.

1 comment:

El Capitan! said...

Sounds like a great trip I am sorry I missed it. What's the deal with Hayward State? And do you have dates for the BT? Contact me.